Zai supplies products listed on the Zai Collective websites, and in our stores under the following Terms and Conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using any of our websites, or ordering from us.
The Terms and Conditions apply to your use of any Zai products you purchase regardless of how you access the website, including any technologies or devices where our website is available to you at home, on the move or in store.
By agreeing to our terms and conditions, you understand that:
- In order to access our resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- All deliveries within Nigeria will be made between 7 – 21 working days. Goods purchased cannot be returned.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
iii. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity
We reserve the right to update these Terms and Conditions at any time, and any updates affecting you or your purchases will be notified to you, by us in writing (via email), and on this page.
The headings in these conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation. We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your future reference.